- 2 cups Erewhon Rice Twice cereal
- 1 ½ cup whole wheat pastry flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda.
Additional ingredients needed
- 1 cup skim/low-fat milk
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 12 teaspoons jam (any flavor)
Instructions - To Give With Gift
- Place dry ingredients from the package into a large bowl. In a separate bowl, mix wet ingredients, except for jelly.
- Add wet ingredients to dry, mixing lightly until uniform.
- In a cooking sprayed or greased muffin tin, fill each cup about halfway with batter. Place a teaspoon of jam in each cup, then cover it with the second half of the batter.
- Bake 20 minutes; fork check to make sure they are done. Enjoy!
Source: Anne Mauney