Yield: 6 Cookies
- 1/2 cup (50 g) Old Fashioned Rolled Oat
- 1/2 cup (40 g) Erewhon Raisin Bran Cereal
- 1/2 cup (60 g) Oat Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fine Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) pure Maple Syrup (I prefer darker grade B)
- 1/4 cup (30 g) virgin Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/3 cup (79 ml) unsweetened Light Coconut Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup (35 g) Raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 F with the rack in the middle.
- Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment or silicone liner.
- Whisk together dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In another bowl whisk together wet ingredients.
- Combine wet and dry and make a batter. Fold in raisins.
- Drop spoonfuls of batter onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until slightly golden brown.
Source: Marla Meridith