- 13x9 inch pan
- 1 bag (10 oz) strawberry marshmallows
- 1 stick butter
- 6 cups rice cereal
- 1 tsp strawberry extract
- 1/3 cups jimmie sprinkles (reserve some for to sprinkle on the top)
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Once the butter is melted, add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Stir in the strawberry extract.
- Add the brown rice cereal. Add the sprinkles in about half way through the stirring. If you add them too soon, they will just sorta melt and you won't have fun sprinkles throughout the treats. Stir until well coated.
- Dump the treats onto a wax paper lined 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan and spread them using a greased spatula. Or, more realistically, use your hands. Get your hands slightly damp, to prevent sticking, and press the treats into the pan. Cool completely (about 1 hour).
- Cut into 2-inch squares.
They are best used within a couple of days of making!
Source: Julia @ Fat Girl Trapped in a Skinny Body