- For Crust
- 3 cups Erewhon Corn Flakes
- 3 tablespoons Butter, melted
- For Filling
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 2 oz Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup Shredded Cheese
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon Grated Garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 Onion
- 5 oz Frozen Leaf Spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 can Tuna (5 oz), drained
- In a Ziploc, crush Erewhon corn flakes finely and add melted butter. Mix well. Transfer to 9-inch pie pan with nonstick cooking spray. With hand, press mixture firmly on the bottom of the pan and flat the surface evenly.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice onion thinly and sauté with 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan until tender.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy and add eggs. Mix well. Then add milk, grated garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Add spinach, sauteed onions, and tuna. Mix well.
- Pour the filling into the crust. Sprinkle shredded cheese and bake for 18-20 minutes.
Source: Hidemi Walsh