Yield: 6 Servings
- 1 1/2 cups Erewhon Crispy Brown Rice Gluten-Free Cereal
- 3 large boneless skinless chicken breast halves, sliced in half horizontally
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 cups crushed Erewhon Gluten-Free Corn Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Spray a 13x9x2-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Pulse Brown Rice Gluten Free Cereal in a food processor until very fine. Place in a pie plate. Set aside.
In a large bowl, whisk together, egg, milk, smoked sweet paprika, pesto, and salt. Place crushed corn flakes in another large bowl. Roll chicken in cereal first then dip in egg mixture then roll in corn flakes, coating completely each time. Place in a single layer in prepared dish. Sprinkle tops lightly with sweet paprika.
Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is done. Serve immediately. Garnish as desired.
Source: Mary Shivers