Yield: 4 Mini Loaves
- 2 c. milk
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 c. honey
- 1/3 c. applesauce
- 1/3 c. canola oil
- 2 c. whole wheat flour
- 2 ½ c. Erewhon Organic Raisin Bran
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- In a large bowl whisk together milk, eggs, honey, applesauce, and oil.
- Next whisk in whole wheat flour, Erewhon Raisin Bran, baking powder, salt, and baking soda. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour batter into small loaf pans ½ full.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with butter.
I love stamps. And tissue paper. And ribbon. So that’s what inspired this wrapping job. First, let your Raisin Bran bread cool for about 20 minutes. Then wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Next, get out your “Homemade by stamp” (or some other stamp that feels fun and festive to you) and stamp a colored label. Next, get out a single sheet of a brightly colored tissue paper (I went with tangerine as I found it quite festive). Fold the outer edges toward the bread until you have a flap left out of the top of the tissue paper. Place 1 inch of ribbon in the shape of a loop over the flap. Then affix the label. And voila, you’re Raisin Bran bread is ready to go.
Source: Annelies @ Attune Foods