- 2 cups Erewhon Crispy Brown Rice Gluten Free cereal
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked quinoa, soaked for one hour, then rinsed and drained well
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dried, juice-sweetened cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the Erewhon Crispy Brown Rice Cereal, drained quinoa, pumpkin seeds, almonds, chia seeds, cinnamon, and salt.
- Mix the melted coconut oil and coconut palm sugar together then microwave for 30 seconds to help the coconut palm sugar dissolve. Mix well then stir in the honey and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients on top of the dry ingredients and mix until the granola is fully coated. Spread into an even layer on the prepared pan. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven, stir well, spread into an even layer again, and return to the oven for another 20 – 25 minutes or until the granola is lightly golden brown.
- Press the granola firmly into the pan and let cool completely. Break into pieces and then mix in the dried cranberries. Store in an airtight container.
Source: Amy Green