Yield: 12 Snacks
- 1 cup sunflower seed butter
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup Erewhon Crispy Brown Rice Gluten Free cereal
- Place the sunflower butter, honey, raisins, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl and stir until blended. Add Erewhon Crispy Rice cereal and mix until well coated.
- Form the mixture into 1 inch balls and arrange on a plate or serving platter.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate and serve chilled.
- Add 1 Tablespoon carob powder for a chocolatey flavor.
- Add 1/3 cup shredded unsweetened coconut and 1/4 cup of mashed bananas for a tropical twist.
Source: “The Ultimate Allergy-Free Snack Cookbook” by Judi and Shari Zucker, p. 64. Photo by Tanner Mjelde