- 3 cups quality organic semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup Erewhon Crispy Brown Rice Gluten Free cereal
- 3 cups quality organic white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup natural peanut butter
- Clear sugar sprinkles
- Line a standard baking sheet with wax paper and set aside.
- Place the semi-sweet chocolate chips in a bowl and microwave for 1 minute at 50% power. Mix well and repeat in 30-second increments until melted.
- Add in the cereal and mix gently to coat. Pour the chocolate mixture evenly over the wax paper - you decide on the thickness.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the white chocolate chips in a bowl and microwave for 1 minute at 50% power. Mix well and repeat in 30-second increments until melted.
- Place the peanut butter in a small bowl and microwave for 30 seconds on low. Mix well and then gently fold into the white chocolate but only for 3-4 folds as you do not want them completely mixed together. Top with clear sugar sprinkles.
- Remove the baking sheet from the freezer and spread the peanut butter mixture on top and place the sheet back into the freezer for a few hours.
- Remove the sheet from the freezer and snap the bark into pieces.