- 1 cup all-natural, no sugar added peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar, whirled in a blender until powdered
- 3/4 cup Erewhon Buckwheat-Hemp Cereal
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 5 drops liquid vanilla stevia
- 1/2 cup carob or chocolate chips* (optional)
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together the peanut butter and coconut palm sugar. Put the Erewhon Buckwheat-Hemp Cereal in a food processor fitted with a steel blade and process until finely ground. Add the ground cereal to the peanut butter mixture. Mix in the eggs, vanilla extract, baking powder, and stevia. If using carob or chocolate chips and/or raisins, mix them in.
- Use a cookie scoop to portion the dough. Roll into balls.
- For no carob/chocolate chips or raisins: use the tines of a fork to flatten the cookies. For carob/chocolate chips and/or raisins: flatten the cookies with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes or until set. Let cool for 10 minutes on the baking sheet then transfer to a baking rack to cool completely.
Source: Amy Green