- 1 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour, sifted
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 6 tablespoons Peanut butter
- 5 tablespoons Blackberry Jam
- 3/4cup Erewhon Raisin Bran
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder and sugar. Mix well. Add eggs and milk, Whisk well. Then add peanut butter and whisk well.
- Pour the 2/3 batter into 8”x 8” baking pan with no stick cooking spray. Put blackberry jam on the batter (not spread) and then pour the rest of batter. Sprinkle raisin bran on top and bake for 27-30 minutes. Let cool. Cut the bars into squares.
Source: Hidemi Walsh