- 2 Cups Erewhon Crispy Brown Rice- GF
- 1/2 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- 3/4 Cup Brown Rice Syrup
- 3/4 Cup Almond Butter
- 2 Tbsp Ground Flaxseed
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips (optional)
- In a large bowl combine Erewhon Crispy Brown Rice - GF Cereal, dried cranberries, and chopped walnuts. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan combine brown rice syrup, almond butter, and ground flaxseed and heat over medium stirring constantly until the mixture bubbles lightly, about 2-5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add brown rice syrup, almond butter, and flaxseed mixture to dry ingredients in the large bowl and stir until combined. Let the mixture cool for a few minutes before you add the chocolate chips. For best results freeze the chocolate chips for a few minutes prior to adding them to your mixture so they do not melt.
- Spread the mixture evenly in a lightly greased 8x8 pan. Wait until the power bars are set, about 1-2 hours, and enjoy!
Source: Stacey Rooney