- 1 two-pound package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 10.75-ounce can of condensed cream of chicken soup
- 8-ounce container sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups crushed Erewhon Corn Flakes
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine hash browns, 1/2 cup melted butter, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, chopped onion, Cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper. Place mixture in a 3-quart casserole dish.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, saute cornflakes in 1/4 cup melted butter, and sprinkle the mixture over the top of the casserole.
- Bake covered in preheated oven for 40 minutes.
Source: Kevin Little