Yield: 4 Mini Loaves
- 2 c. milk
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 c. honey
- 1/3 c. applesauce
- 1/3 c. canola oil
- 2 c. Gluten Free AP flour
- 2 c. Erewhon Crispy Brown Rice- GF Cereal
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts (can be omitted)
- ¼ cup grated carrots
- In a large bowl whisk together milk, eggs, honey, applesauce, and oil.
- Next whisk in AP flour (gluten free), Erewhon Crispy Brown Rice- GF Cereal, baking powder, salt, and baking soda, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla. Mix thoroughly.
- Fold in cranberries, carrots, and walnuts. Pour batter into mini bread pans, filling halfway.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm or at room temp. with butter.
Gift-wrapping idea: Buy a package of cellophane baggies. Once the bread has cooled to room temperature, nudge your mini loaf inside a cello baggie. Stamp a color label and write your message. Seal cello baggie with a colored ribbon for a festive accent.
Source: Annelies @ Attune Foods