- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cups Erewhon Crispy Brown Rice- Gluten Free Cereal
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef, turkey or venison
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl. Mix all ingredients with your hands until combined.
- Spray meatloaf pan with cooking spray. Place meat mixture into pan. Place pan on a cookie sheet and place in oven.
- Bake at 350° about 1 hour or until well browned and center is cooked (170 degrees F).
- Turn off oven and let sit in oven 10 minutes before slicing.
Source: Anne-Marie Nichols