- 3/4 cup Erewhon Cornflakes, crushed
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 egg 2 tablespoons milk or non-dairy milk
- Olive Oil
- 2 medium to large eggplant, slice 1/4" thick
- prepared spaghetti sauce
- In a bowl combine cornflake crumbs, almond meal, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- In a separate bowl combine the egg and milk.
- Heat a few tablespoons of olive oil in a skillet over medium to medium-high heat.
- Dip the eggplant in the egg wash, then in the crumbs.
- Cook in olive oil until both sides are golden brown.
- Top with spaghetti sauce and enjoy.