Yield: 12 Servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: none
Chill Time: at least 2 hours
- 1 1/2 cups Erewhon Cocoa Crispy Brown Rice Cereal
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup other optional mix-ins of choice like dried fruit or shredded coconut
- Spray an 8×8 dish lightly with cooking spray or line with waxed paper.
- Mix the brown rice cereal and rolled oats together in a large bowl.
- Melt the honey and peanut butter together over low heat in a small saucepan.
- When the peanut butter and honey are a smooth consistency, stir in the vanilla.
- Pour the honey/peanut butter mixture over the oats/cereal mix. Combine well.
- Add in the chocolate chips, chopped peanuts, and/or other mix-ins of choice.
- Stir until evenly combined. Pour into the 8×8 dish and press down firmly.
- Chill in refrigerator until set – at least 2 hours.
- Cut into 12 bars.
- Wrap up individually and store for a delicious and fast snack or a light dessert option!