Yield: 16 Bars
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups Erewhon Gluten Free Crispy Brown Rice
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Spray an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the peanut butter, honey, and brown sugar. Microwave it for 2 minutes until it is bubbling.
- Add in the vanilla and mix it up well. Add in the crispy brown rice and oats and stir until thoroughly combined. Fold in the dark chocolate chips.
- Then, transfer the mixture to the baking dish and press down until flattened. Set it aside to cool. You can refrigerate it if preferred.
- Once cooled, cut it into 16 bars and serve.