Yield: 6-8 Servings
- 6 - 8 thin cut, bone in, pork chops
- 1/2 c flour, for dredging
- 3/4 c dijon mustard
- 1/2 c dry white wine - I used chardonnay
- 3 clove fresh garlic - crushed
- 2 tsp liquid smoke flavoring
- 3 c Erewhon corn flake crumbs
- 3 tsp onion powder
- 1 1/2 Tbsp parsley flakes
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
Place flour into a plastic freezer bag. In a shallow dish, mix together the next 4 ingredients. In a separate freezer bag, mix together the last 5 ingredients. Preheat oven to 400*.
Line 2 large baking pans with parchment paper. Coat each pork chop with flour, then with mustard mixture and then with corn flake crumb mixture. Place on the baking sheets and bake on center rack for 40-45 minutes or til well browned.