- 1 lb zucchini (about 2 medium zucchinis)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Erewhon Corn Flakes Cereal
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
Lemon-Herb Yogurt Dipping Sauce:
- 3/4 cup plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh dill
- 2 tsp finely chopped chives
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
Preheat oven to 425°F. Cut zucchini into 3-inch long sticks, about ½ inch thick.
In a shallow dish, stir flour with half of the salt. In separate shallow dish, stir together cereal, Parmesan, parsley, pepper and remaining salt. In a shallow bowl, whisk eggs.
Dip each zucchini stick into flour, then egg, then cereal mixture. Arrange in an even layer on parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Bake for about 20 minutes or until tender and golden brown.
Lemon-Herb Yogurt Dipping Sauce: In a small bowl, mix together yogurt, dill, chives, lemon zest, lemon juice, and salt. Serve with zucchini.
Tip: To make 1 1/2 cups crushed Erewhon Corn Flakes Cereal, pulse 3 1/2 cups cereal in food processor.
Per 1/10 recipe