- 1/2 cup (140 grams) Almond Butter, Peanut Butter or Sunflower Seed Butter
- 2/3 cup (220 grams) pure Honey
- pinch of ground Cinnamon or Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 cup (40 grams) Uncle Sam Original cereal
- 3 cups (125 grams) Erewhon Crispy Brown Rice cereal
- 1/4 cup (25 grams) Sunflower Seeds (we like roasted and salted ones)
- 1/4 cup (40 grams) Raisins
- 1/3 cup (25 grams) Chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- Spray a 9 X 13 baking dish with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Heat nut butter/sunflower seed butter with honey and spice in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir until well combined.
- Transfer to a large heat-proof bowl.
- Mix in cereal, sunflower seeds, and raisins. Add chocolate after the mix has cooled down a bit so it does not melt.
- Transfer mix to your baking dish. Flatten with the back of a spatula or your hands.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until completely cool.
- Remove from pan and trim into squares.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Feel Free to experiment with your favorite Attune Foods cereals and chocolate bar flavors.
Add any nuts, seeds and dried fruits you have on hand.
Source: Marla Meridith