- 2 Mangoes, remove skin & cubed (yields about 10 ounces of sauce)
- pinch of Saffron
- 2 tablespoons Water
- a handful of toasted Pecans, chopped
- 3-6 ounces of fat-free thick Greek Yogurt per serving
- 1/2 cup Uncle Sam
- 1/2 cup Erewhon Crispy Brown Rice Cereal
- 1/2 cup Corn Flakes
- Bring mango, saffron, and water to a boil.
- Partially cover and simmer about 6 minutes.
- Purée mango in a blender.
- Let the sauce cool before assembly.
- Assemble parfaits layering yogurt, mango sauce, and crispy cereals.
Source: Marla Meridith