- 1 package chicken tenders (mine was ~1.25 lbs)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 Tbsp. dijon mustard
- 2 C Erewhon Corn Flakes, finely crushed
- 1/4 tsp. each of salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, chili powder
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a small bowl, combine the egg and mustard. On a plate, mix the crushed cornflakes and spices.
- One by one, dredge the chicken tenders in the egg/mustard mixture, then in the corn flake mixture until fully coated. Place the coated tenders on a cooking sprayed or nonstick baking sheet. You may need more than one – I used two baking sheets!
- Bake at 375 for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Source: Anne Mauney