Yield: 2 Sandwiches
- 1 1/2 cups Erewhon Organic Corn Flakes, crushed
- 4 pieces of your favorite Whole Grain Bread (we love sprouted grain bread)
- 2-4 pieces (1-2 ounces) Cheddar Cheese (or your favorite cheese)
- Butter or Ghee
- 2 Eggs, whisked with a splash of water or milk
- Melt butter or ghee in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Make a cheese sandwich.
- Dip your cheese sandwich in whisked eggs.
- Roll the sandwich in crushed cornflakes.
- Heat sandwich in the pan a few minutes on each side.
- Sandwiches should be crispy, lightly browned and the cheese melted.
Source: Marla Meridith