- 1 cup Erewhon Crispy Brown Rice Gluten Free cereal
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter
- 2 cups allergen-free chocolate chips
- Line a mini muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a food processor, combine rice cereal and sunflower seed butter. Blend together until cereal is completely broken down.
- In a small saucepan, heat chocolate chips over medium heat, stirring continuously, until chocolate is half-way melted. Remove from heat and continue stirring until completely melted.
- Spread 1 1/2 teaspoons melted chocolate into each muffin paper. Top chocolate with 1 teaspoon sunflower seed butter mixture. Top each candy with 1 1/2 teaspoons melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Keep candies in the refrigerator before serving, as the chocolate will begin to melt in a warmer room.