Yield: 16 Squares
- 3/4 cup brown rice syrup
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup Crispy Brown Rice cereal
- 1/4 cup raw pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 4 Tablespoons raisins
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a pot on medium heat, combine rice syrup, almond butter, and vanilla. Stir and heat until thin and pourable (about 3-4 min).
- In a large mixing bowl combined oats, cereal, pepitas, sunflower seeds, raisins, chia seeds, cinnamon, and sea salt.
- Pour warm almond butter mixture into the bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Press mixture into a greased square/rectangle casserole dish or a rimmed cookie sheet.
- Let cool for a few hours before cutting into squares.
They’re vegan and can easily be made gluten-free by using gluten-free oats.