Yield: 4 Servings
- 4 Boneless Pork Chops (trimmed)
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Cup finely crushed Erewhon Corn Flakes (gluten free)
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp Italian blend seasoning
- 2 tsp dried onions
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup of EVOO
- Trim all excess fat from each of the boneless pork chops.
- Combine all dry ingredients into Cuisinart and blend until you obtain a coarse breadcrumb mixture. Brush each chop lightly with EVOO and cover each in an ample amount.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and place all 4 chops onto a cookie sheet and bake for approximately 20 minutes (meat thermometer should read 145 degrees).
NOTE: You may opt to broil to obtain a golden brown coating. Enjoy the Other White Meat.
Source: Brian Gansmann