- 1 cup Erewhon Crispy Brown Rice (gluten free), crushed
- 1/3 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbs Italian Style breadcrumbs
- ½ package ranch dressing mix
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- ½ to 1 Tbs dried chopped onion
- 4 Tbs butter or margarine, melted
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast, trimmed
- 1/3 cup water or low sodium organic chicken broth
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a shallow dish combine Erewhon Crispy Brown Rice, cheese, breadcrumbs, dressing mix, parsley, and onion. Pour melted butter into another shallow dish. Dip chicken in butter or margarine, then in crumb mixture to coat. Arrange chicken in a shallow baking pan. Top with fresh cracked pepper and pour1/3 water or broth into pan.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink (165°F).
Source: Joann Ghossn