- 12 ounces of your Favorite Chocolate (we like 70% dark)
- 10 ounces unsweetened Light Coconut Milk
- 2 cups (1.3 ounces) Erewhon Gluten Free Brown Rice Cereal, divided
Line a 9 X 9” baking pan with parchment paper. Melt chocolate in a double boiler or carefully in a microwave. I always prefer the Bain-marie method for melting chocolate. In a separate saucepan bring coconut milk to a gentle boil. Remove from heat and mix well with the chocolate. Let the mixture cool for a few minutes. Fold one cup of the brown rice cereal into the chocolate.
With a spatula spoon, put the fudge into the baking pan. Flatten with the back of the spatula. Press the remainder of the organic rice cereal into the top of the fudge.
Let cool at room temperature until you can cut pieces with a knife, about 1-2 hours. It is easier to cut this if you pull the parchment paper & fudge out of the pan first.
- The rice crispy cereal stays crunchy for a short period of time, so it is best to enjoy your fudge within the day you make it.
- Alternatively, without the rice crispy cereal, our fudge lasted a while stored in the fridge.
- Experiment with your favorite crisp cereals ~ Uncle Sam would be another great option!
Source: Marla Meridith.